In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Being mostly on the ground floor this spacious family accommodation is ideal for the guests holidaying with elderly relatives or for those who have difficulties with stairs. The barn conversion is in an area of peace and tranquility within easy reach of Lake Ullswater, Penrith and Carlisle.
Located 2 miles north east of Penrith, Edenhall is a tranquil rural setting in the heart of the Eden Valley. Visiting badgers and squirrels will delight visitors along with other wildlife taking advantage of the spacious grounds. Penrith, known locally as the gateway to the lakes, has numerous boutique shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and leisure pool and is worth spending a day in. The valley is popular with cyclists due to the quiet country road and Coast to Coast cycle route.
Edenhall, formerly a working farm now provides 3 cottages converted from the barn and the farmhouse, ideal for families looking for a base from which to explore the northern lakes and Eden Valley the properties all have views across the valley and shared use of the children's play area.
This barn conversion offers spacious family accommodation in the grounds of Edenhall. The property has night storage heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/dining area with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Four double bedrooms three with king size beds.
- Two shower rooms with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Bed linen included.
- The first £20 of electric is included then by £1 coin meter.
- Towels available to hire £5.00 per person. Please order towels when placing your booking.
- Cot and highchair available.
- WiFi available.
- Private parking.
- Large rear garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.