In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Washing machine
- Loch view
- Open fire
Pitstruan Cottage is perched on the waters edge with views of Loch Feochan and within a few miles of Oban. The cottage comfortably sleeps 10 people and is ideal for groups of friends or families holidaying together, it has a large garden for summer evenings and cosy log fire for chilly winter nights, in all a perfect all year round retreat and with ground floor bedroom and bathroom is ideal for those who have difficulties with stairs.
Lerags Glen is located 3 miles from Oban, the Gateway to the Isles, in Agyll. Oban has a colourful community spirit with regular boating regattas and the picturesque harbour town is home to some of the best fish and chip shops and seafood restaurants in Scotland with the local fisherman providing a daily source of fresh fish. With shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep you can enjoy village life without travelling far but head inland and the landscape changes to a rolling countryside filled with lochs, castles, forestry walks and much, much more. The local ferries will take you to The Isles, consisting of Kerrere, Lismore, Staffa, Ulva, Iona, Coll, Tirea and Mull, where you can visit the town of Tobermory which is better known today as Balamory from the popular children’s TV series. The islands are a must whilst holidaying in Oban, the scenery and landscape on each is dramatic and varied with each isle.
Nestling on the waters edge, Pitstruan is a spacious and secluded holiday cottage set within private grounds in picturesque Lerags Glen and the head of Loch Feochan. The cottage has views over the sea loch, Ardoran Marine and surrounding Scottish hills. Oban is a 5 minute drive and a country pub serving food and folk music.
The oil centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Triple bedroom with king size bed, single bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Lounge with log fire, Sky freesat TV, DVD and CD players.
- Dining room with French doors leading to veranda for alfresco dining.
- Kitchen with cooking range, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Triple bedroom with king size bed and single bed.
- Bed linen and towels provided, utilities charged as use.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Wi-Fi available on pay as you go.
- Private parking.
- Enclosed garden with babbling brook, garden furniture and barbeque.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.