In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
- Budget cottage
Poppy Cottage is a cosy one bedroom luxury Lake District cottage with private garden and wood burning stove ideal for romantic winter nights by the fireside after a long day walking on the surrounding fells.
Penruddock is conveniently located just a short drive off the M6 motorway with easy access to Lake Ullswater, only 7 miles away and Keswick only a 15 minute drive. The Caldbeck fells are also within easy reach providing a quieter haven for walkers than the hustle of the Lake District. There are 2 pubs within 1 mile and Penrith, the ‘Gateway to the Lakes', is only 10 minutes away providing a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, cinema and much more.
The cottages have been converted from a 17th century farmhouse, are light and airy, furnished and equipped to a high standard and have been converted from the original barn and retain many original features, including beams and magnificent views over the fields which circumscribe the barn. Ideally suited for those who appreciate the peace and quiet but within easy access of the many facilities close by these properties are sure to appeal to those who enjoy the ‘great outdoors' with cycling, water sports and much more all within a few miles.
Poppy Cottage is situated at the end of the 3 barns and is a cosy cottage with private garden and a wood burning stove ideal for romantic winter nights in by the fireside and comprises:
- Lounge with beams, TV, DVD player, stone fireplace housing a wood burning stove and patio doors to patio and garden.
- Dining/kitchen with stable door equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dining table
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- All properties are oil centrally heated have Wi-Fi and use of the shared barbecue.
- All oil, electric, logs, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot available.
- Private parking.
- There is a laundry room which houses a washing machine, tumble dryer and ample space for drying clothes.
- There is a large paddock area available to all cottages with picnic tables.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.