In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Washing machine
Primrose Cottage is a hideaway retreat close to the beaches and Bodmin Moor in Cornwall. With a four poster bed and large shared garden the cottage is ideal at any time of the year. There is walking, cycling, fishing, golf and pony trekking all close by, enough to entertain the whole family.
Cornwall is a county of diverse mix of sandy beaches, wild moorlands and peaceful woodlands. It boasts the longest stretch of coastline in the UK with 400 miles of coastal and river estuaries and over 300 beaches. Once you have enjoyed a day soaking up the sun or participating in the surfing, head inland and explore Bodmin Moor or Lizard Island and view the medieval enclosures and Bronze Age settlements.
Camelford is in the River Camel valley, the river runs through the village and is 1 mile northwest of Bodmin Moor. The beautiful beach of Trebarwith Strand is 7 miles away and close by Boscastle, Tintagel, Padstow and Port Isaac can be explored. The Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are within easy reach making the area an ideal base from which to enjoy a lazy day by the beach or take in the sights of this beautiful county.
Hideaway Cottages consist of 3 cottages 1.5 miles from Camelford in an area of peace and tranquillity. Located on the edge of the wild moors, down a quiet country lane once used by smugglers travelling from Trebarwith Strand to Jamaica Inn you will find this gem of a holiday retreat. The cottages were once moorland homes, but are now lovingly converted to combine modern day living with rustic charm, surrounded by farmland you can watch the local wildlife going about its daily business. Close by you can enjoy a days golfing, fishing, pony trekking, take advantage of the many cycle trails or visit one of the National Trust houses and gardens, in all a perfect base to enjoy Cornwall or simply laze around in the garden or at the beach.
Situated next to Sarah's Cottage, Primrose Cottage has beamed ceilings and leaded windows, is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with granite fireplace with electric living flame effect wood stove, TV, DVD and CD players.
- Dining kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge and microwave.
- Bathroom with shower attachment over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom with four poster bed.
- Bunk bedroom with additional small single bed.
- All night storage heating, bed linen and towels included.
- Initial £10 supply of electric, thereafter by £1 coin meter.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Ample private parking.
- There is shared use of the games room with table tennis table, football table, body boards for surfing and variety of games, toys, books and laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Each cottage has its own private patio with garden furniture and there is a BBQ with seating area in the shared garden for Primrose and Sarah's Cottages.
- Babysitting can be arranged on request.
PLEASE NOTE This property is suitable to 2 adults and 2 children only. There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.