In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- Parking permit available
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Enjoy a fantastic Lake District holiday in the beautiful picturesque market town of Keswick. Primrose Patch is a luxurious, modern and contemporary apartment situated in a very central location surrounded by stunning lakeland scenery.
This fabulous apartment is situated in the centre of Keswick, one of the Lake District’s most popular towns. Primrose Patch provides a wonderful base from which to explore the surrounding area. For the more active there are numerous walking and cycling opportunities. The lakes of Ullswater, Derwentwater and Bassenthwaite are nearby and only a short drive will take you south to Windermere, the heart of the Lake District National park or west where you will find unspoilt scenery in areas which are less frequented including Crummock, Loweswater and Buttermere. Keswick is a bustling market town renowned for its shops, an excellent choice of restaurants and traditional pubs. In addition to the fantastic walks available, you can also enjoy golf, riding and a variety of water sports which are all available locally. Other attractions include the Theatre by the Lake, Mirehouse Historic Home and Garden, Keswick museum, art galleries and numerous parks.
Primrose Patch is a very spacious apartment laid out over three floors. A different view of the surrounding scenery can be admired from every window, Latrigg, Skiddaw, Grisdale Pike and Causey Pike to name but a few. The apartment has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard by the owners using their flair for design. A great deal of care and thought has gone into the preparation of the property therefore we are sure that guests will appreciate this and return here year after year.
The apartment has gas central heating and comprises:
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed vaulted beamed ceiling and seating area with easy chairs.
- Shower room with walk in rain shower, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Second floor Open plan living area with vaulted ceilings and arched window which frames a fabulous view of the Skiddaw range.
- Lounge area with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/drier.
- Dining area.
- Master bedroom with lovely fell views, king size bed, en-suite shower room with hand basin, WC and heated towel rail and seating area with easy chairs.
- Twin bedroom with feature stone wall and seating area with easy chairs.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Parking permit provided for nearby car park. (Please note a refundable deposit of £20 is required for the use of the parking permit).
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.