In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Lake view
- Budget cottage
A delightful one bedroomed cottage sleeping two situated in a pretty village location with lake views from the first and second floors. Pets are very welcome at Prospect Lodge.
Prospect Lodge is a charming cottage with spectacular views over Derwentwater from the first floor lounge and second floor bedroom. The cottage is situated in the quaint village of Portinscale on the Northern edge of Derwentwater. The village has 2 local pubs serving excellent bar meals, and a village store and tearooms. There are two marinas on the lake shore where sailing, windsurfing and canoeing are offered. There is also a jetty where you can board a wooden launch and take a leisurely cruise around the Lake. The breathtaking Newlands Valley is within walking distance as is the Market town of Keswick (1 mile) where you will find an abundance of shops restaurants, parks and museums.
The centrally heated accommodation is on three floors and comprises:
- Kitchen/diner with gas oven and hob, microwave, and fridge.
- Dining area with table and chairs and gas stove coal-effect fire.
- Utility area with WC and drying area.
- First floor: Lounge with TV, DVD player and magnificent view to the lake and beyond.
- Second floor: Twin bedroom with views over the Lake.
- Bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot available.
- On street parking.
- Private south facing garden.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
2 dogs welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
Hi, just a quick note to let you know we have a fabulous stay in Prospect Lodge at the weekend. The House is very cosy, clean and in a lovely spot with fantastic views. We will definitely be staying again. Thanks
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.