Windermere, Cumbria & Lake District
Property Ref: 489238
In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Parking permit available
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Centrally located to enjoy the amenities of Bowness and Lake Windermere this traditional Bowness cottage has a cosy and welcoming wood burning stove, perfect for relaxing in front of on chilly evenings. With 2 bedrooms it makes an ideal base for a family holiday with all of the attractions of Bowness within walking distance.
Bowness on Windermere is a popular Lake District village and with all the different attractions and amenities on your doorstep we understand why. There are a number of award winning restaurants, friendly pubs - most serving meals, parks, World of Beatrix Potter, antique shops, galleries, gift shops and the shores of Lake Windermere all within walking distance. The lake cruises will take you to Lakeside or Ambleside where you can jump off and enjoy the sights around the lake. Bowness has excellent bus services to the rest of the Lake District enabling you to enjoy the area without having to move your car.
The mid terrace stone Bowness cottage is conveniently located just off the main thoroughfare of the bustling village and within a five minute walk of Lake Windermere. Recently refurbished to a high standard this Bowness cottage retains its period character and effortlessly combines contemporary furnishings. With a cosy wood burning stove this spacious cottage in Bowness will equally appeal to couples or a family who will appreciate the welcoming ambience.
The gas centrally heated Bowness cottage comprises:
- Lounge with wood burning stove, TV and DVD player.
- Dining room with ornate fireplace, TV, comfy seating and window seat.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with king size bed and feature fireplace.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with monsoon shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and hairdryers included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking with resident permit.
- Pretty enclosed yard with garden furniture and secure bike storage with outside WC and Belfast pot sink.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.