ROOK COTTAGE, Winton, Nr Kirkby Stephen, Eden Valley/Dales BorderTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
This cosy cottage with multi fuel stove and patio garden is ideal for a holiday at any time of year.
Situated midway between Brough and Kirkby Stephen, the lakes, Dales and Eden Valley are all close enough to explore.
Winton is a pretty village with most of the properties built around the village green and traditional pub in the centre of the village. Ideally located to explore the Dales, the Lake District and Eden Valley, Winton is located midway between Brough and the market town of Kirkby Stephen and is on the Coast to Coast Walking route.
Rook Cottage is a stone, terraced cottage that provides ideal accommodation for couples or up to four people who will appreciate the cosy ambience the cottage provides. With a welcoming multi fuel stove the lounge is the place to cuddle up in on a chilly evening and the patio style garden is the ideal retreat to enjoy a glass of wine before dinner, all making this cottage an ideal all year round holiday accommodation.
The accommodation is heated by night storage heaters and
- “L” shaped beamed dining/lounge
with multi fuel stove, wall lights, plasma TV, fitted cupboards housing a range
of games and books.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave and giving access to the rear yard with cycle store.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms with pleasant rural outlook.
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower, bath, hand basin, WC and views to nearby Warcop Fells.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- Pleasant patio style garden to the front of
the property with seating.
- The pub is 400 yards away.
Please note towels are provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081