In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Room at the Top, is a contemporary modern apartment ideal for a romantic break at any time of year. Within a few minutes walk of the town centre with a wealth of amenities and the whole of Cumbria within an hours drive makes this an ideal base from which to explore.
Penrith, known locally as the ‘Gateway to the Lakes’ is the perfect base to explore Cumbria, just minutes off the M6 motorway mean south Lakeland can be easily reached and Cumbria’s capital city, Carlisle, is 20 minutes north. Take the A66 east to enjoy the unspoilt Eden Valley or west to Lake Ullswater and Keswick. The market town has many amenities with the ruins of the castle hiding a well kept park, there are many unique shops along with your more well known stores, several supermarkets, numerous restaurants and bars, a cinema and swimming pool/leisure centre.
Room at the Top is a superbly appointed apartment above the owners garage in the grounds of their modern country house, in an elevated position, above the town centre which is a five minute walk with a wealth of amenities close at hand. With sloping ceilings and exposed oak beams, the contemporary accommodation is immaculately presented and is the perfect base for a romantic break at any time of the year.
The gas centrally heated, luxury first floor apartment comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with views to Beacon Edge, Smart HD TV with Wi-Fi.
- Kitchen including central granite island with breakfast bar and equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Double bedroom with wall mounted Smart HD TV.
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom with quality Limestone tiles, free standing bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Parking adjacent to the property and lawned garden area with seating enjoying a view to the local Beacon Hill Wood.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.