In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Open fire
- Budget cottage
With a cosy open fire in the lounge this cottage is ideal for a family holiday at any time of year. With a wide range of activities in the area there is something to do for all age groups and abilities.
Crosby on Eden is a traditional village situated close to Hadrian's Wall on the northern fringes of the Eden valley. The River Eden is close by and provides opportunities for the keen angler along with various trout ponds close by and for the golfer the Eden Golf course is less than 1 mile. Talkin Tarn is within 5 miles and offers windsurfing and canoeing along with a leisurely walk around the tarn. The village has a renowned pub serving excellent bar meals and local ales and is within 10 miles of the Scottish borders and the northern Lake District is less than a 30 minute drive. The historic city of Carlisle is a 4 mile drive with a wealth of activities to amuse the whole family at any time of year including the castle, cathedral, museum, cinemas and shopping centre.
Rose Cottage is centrally heated by a back boiler and comprises:
- Lounge with flat screen TV with freeview, DVD, CD player and coal fire.
- Dining room with open fire and table and chairs.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed and TV.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- There is a large enclosed garden with furniture.
- Coal supplied at cost.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.