In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Set in beautiful countryside, converted from an old farm building, Rosegarth provides cosy accommodation on the ground flood ideal for two.
Nestling between the Northern Pennines and the Lake District is the charming and tranquil village of Newby. Ideally located for a peaceful holiday at any time of year, Newby is only 8 miles from the market towns of Penrith and Appleby and Keswick is only 21 miles, whilst Lakes Ullswater and Haweswater are a short drive away. The Scottish borders and Hadrians Wall are both easily accessible, making these cottages an ideal choice for any holidaymaker looking for an idyllic retreat in a peaceful location within easy reach of all the major attractions Cumbria has to offer. Situated on a small courtyard development, converted from farm buildings these cottages, adjacent to the owners home are well equipped and tastefully furnished. This ground floor cottage is centrally heated and comprises:
- Beamed lounge with TV and DVD.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, waste disposal, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher and dining furniture.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Oil central heating, electric and bed linen included,
- Towel hire is available.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Private parking for 2 cars per property.
- Patio with furniture.
- Please note we request you smoke outside only.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.