In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Lake view
- Wood burning stove
This traditional three bedroomed cottage has lake views from almost every room along with a garden leading to its own lake frontage, if you are looking for a characterful cottage with magnificent views this is the cottage for you.
If location, location, location is your priority then look no further:- this is the cottage for you. Rumney Mead is one of the few holiday cottages with lakeside frontage and superb views to the fells towering above, together with AGA, wood burning stove, beamed sitting room and garden for the children reaching to the lake makes this a much sought after cottage.
Rumney Mead has been lovingly restored to an extremely high standard whilst retaining its cosy, relaxed ambiance to provide home comforts and that ‘bit more' that is sure to be appreciated by those lucky enough to stay here.
The cottage has a slightly elevated location with garden leading to the lake, is in close vicinity of a local pub with bistro and a 5 minute drive from Pooley Bridge with a wealth of activities, including the steamer from which you can see the cottage from the lake.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Cottage style kitchen with cruick beams, Lakeland stone floor and equipped with AGA, combination microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Conservatory with seating for 2, ideal for enjoying a glass of wine while admiring a view of the lake while the supper is cooking.
- Dining/lounge with oak floor and view to the lake.
- Cosy, beamed sitting room with oak floor, wood burning stove, Sky TV, DVD player, wi-fi and phone, French doors to garden providing view of the lake and slate window seat.
- First floor: Master bedroom with King size bed.
- Twin bedroom, both this room and the Master bedroom have views over the garden to the lake.
- Bunk Beds
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Private parking and garage with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cot available.
- Garden with furniture and lake frontage.
- There is a £250 breakage deposit payable with this property which will be refunded 7 days after departure subject to damages.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Truly amazing cottage! This was our 4th time at this cottage and we have already booked for next year. Location stunning, cottage stunning :-) would highly recommend.
Beautiful Lakeside Setting This beautiful lakeside cottage with views down the garden to lake was truly memorable. The access was good as it was just off the main road around Ullswater. It was ideally situated for Hill-walking and other activities.
Beautiful house, garden, jetty and fantastically equipped. This is a lovely house; every utensil was sparkling; everything you could ask for was there. The huge lawn leads down to a private jetty with great views over Ullswater.