In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Siskin is a delightful apartment situated in the heart of the pretty lakeland town of Keswick in the Northern Lakes. Ideal for families or couples looking for a central base with private off street parking and a very welcoming home from home ambience.
Siskin is centrally located in the heart of Keswick, perfect for all the town’s attractions and amenities. Museums, shops, tea rooms, restaurants, the cinema and of course Derwentwater are just a short walk away making this an ideal location from which to explore Keswick and the surrounding area.
This delightful apartment offers comfortable, warm, spacious accommodation with a homely ambiance from the moment you arrive you will feel relaxed, refreshed and ready to explore the great outdoors.
This delightful, second floor, town centre apartment has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/diner with electric stove effect fire, TV, DVD player and oak flooring.
- Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, selection of book and oak flooring.
- Twin bedroom with TV and oak flooring
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and utility area with washer/dryer.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi available from October 2016
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Travel cot and booster seat for dining available
There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.