In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
Skiddaw Heights is a fantastic holiday home, situated in a delightful elevated area of Keswick. The views from the property are beautiful, sit back, relax and admire the scenery. We are absolutely sure you will have a very memorable family holiday at this Cumbrian holiday Cottage.
Keswick on Derwentwater is a delightful market town in the northern Lake District. The shores of the lake are a level stroll from the town centre, many hours can be spent on or around the lake you may choose to hire a rowing boat, relax on a lake cruise, sit on the shores with a picnic, paddle or walk the perimeter, the options are endless. Keswick town centre is a hive of activity there are numerous visitor attractions suitable for all generations of families, boutique shops, quaint cafes, pubs, museums a cinema and beautiful parks offering, tennis, golf, children’s play areas and more. The ‘Jaws of Borrowdale Valley’ can be accessed on foot directly from the town where low level walks, stunning scenery and for the more energetic challenging peaks and paths are waiting to be explored.
Skiddaw Heights is a stunning detached home which has been thoughtfully designed and equipped, it is elegantly decorated and furnished throughout and sure to appeal to families looking for a luxurious and spacious base from which to explore. Situated in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac on the outskirts of town.
This delightful detached home has gas central heating and comprises:
- Modern lounge with patio doors opening out into the garden, the panoramic views from which are stunning. Cast iron log effect fire, TV, DVD player, CD player, Wii play station and a selection of family games.
- Breakfast/kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Krups coffee machine and access to Netflix TV.
- Formal dining area with patio doors giving views over Keswick towards the Lakeland fells.
- Utility room with washing machine and Tumble Dryer.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- First floor: Master bedroom with Juliette balcony from where stunning panoramic views towards the town, Bassenthwaite and the fells can be admired, king size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and cot.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Complimentary entrance to Keswick Leisure Pool.
- Cot, travel cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 4 cars.
- Private rear garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Double garage &
- Storage for bikes.
- Please note the property is built into a slope and there are drops within the grounds.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.