SKIDDAW VIEW, Chaucer House, KeswickTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
Skiddaw View is a duplex apartment sleeping 4, situated in the centre of Keswick with beautiful views of the surrounding fells. The property is located only a minutes walk from the town centre and five minutes from the shores of Derwentwater. Ideal for couples and families, looking for a central base from which to explore. Lift access to both floors and private parking space.
This lovely, well appointed apartment is situated only minutes from the centre of the popular Lake District town of Keswick which offers ample opportunity for gentle lake shore and low level walks to more strenuous day long hikes to the summits of Blencathra or Helvellyn.
In fact you can park your car for the duration of your holiday and enjoy the many parks, gardens, museums, shops pubs and restaurants which this beautiful town has to offer.
This duplex apartment with lift access to both floors, has been furnished to an extremely high standard. Towering above the windows and roof tops of surrounding properties it boasts fantastic views of Latrigg and the Skiddaw range to Bassenthwaite in the distance.
The gas centrally heated apartment with stairs or lift access to both floors comprises:
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with beds that can be zipped together to create a double bed.
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
- Sitting / reading room over looking the church, with easy chairs.
- Open plan lounge/diner with TV and magnificent views over the rooftops to the surrounding fells.
- Luxurious kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge and freezer.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for one car, plus on street parking.
- Towels can be hired from Lakes Cottage Holidays office.
- Cot available to hire from Lakes Cottage Holidays office.
Please note towels are not provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
lovely apartment, could not have asked for a better place to stay, bedding fresh and the whole place cleaned to a very high standard , we will recommend Skiddaw View to our friends and we will most certainly return ourselves.
Thank you very much to the owners and Lakes cottage holidays
This is a superb property, ideally situated about one minute's walk from Keswick's Main Street. The parking space provided is essential due to the very busy surrrounding area. The apartment is spotlessly clean and finished to a high standard. There is also a lift to both floors of this duplex style apartment which was helpful with our young baby's buggy. Key collection is also a bonus as the office is a short walk from the apartment.
We have just returned from our annual holiday in Keswick and would like to thank you for such homely accommodation. "Skiddaw View was just perfect" See you again next year.
Mr & Mrs Davies
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081