In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This contemporary first floor apartment is centrally located in Keswick with roof top views to the fells and private parking it is the perfect base for couples or families looking to explore the Lake District.
Keswick is ideally based to enjoy the Lake District with easy access north to Penrith and Ullswater, south to Ambleside and Windermere and to the west is Cockermouth and the Solway Coast. The village has a bustling holiday atmosphere and boasts many facilities including a variety of shops, restaurants and bars along with tourist attractions for the whole family to enjoy when not out and about taking in the magnificent scenery that surrounds the village. The shores of Derwentwater are within walking distance; feed the ducks, hire a rowing boat, picnic in Hope Park or take a boat ride round the lake.
Sky View is a refurbished first floor apartment providing open plan, contemporary accommodation in the centre of Keswick, ideal for a family or two couples. Relax in the lounge with rooftop views to the fells towering over Keswick. Leave the car parked up in its private parking space, always an advantage in Keswick, and explore the town on foot.
The first floor apartment is heated by electric heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with roof top views to the fells, wall mounted TV, Blu-ray player, docking station and electric fire.
- Kitchen includes electric cooker and hob, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double bedroom with wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Twin bedroom with wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Towels can be hired at a cost of £5 per set.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair can be hired from the Keswick office.
- Private parking for 1 small car. (you should note that entry to the car-park is down a narrow alley).
- Lockable bike store.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week - collected from our Keswick office. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.