In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- On street parking
- City breaks
Located close to the city centre with shops, pubs, restaurants and attractions all on the doorstep, this second floor apartment is within easy reach of Waverley Station making it a perfect base to explore outside of the city.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments and 3 cottages available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in Edinburgh. All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
This second floor apartment is situated close to the city centre between Charlotte Square and Princes Street with lovely views over the gardens at Charlotte Square. Being centrally located in the city there are shops and culinary delights on your doorstep, and the Waverley station is within minutes making exploring beyond Edinburgh easily accessible. The gas centrally heated apartment comprises:
- Dining/lounge with four large astragal windows with views over Charlotte Square, 52” plasma TV with surround sound, DVD and CD players and double sofa bed (a charge of £19 per person per night).
- Kitchen with Neff and Bosch appliances including electric oven and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Two double bedrooms with zip link beds which can convert to a super king size bed or twin beds, 1 with en-suite shower room with double shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Bathroom with under floor heating, shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private enclosed garage with electric roller shutter charged at £10 a day or £50 per week.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.