In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Spring Cottage is furnished and equipped to a high standard being one of our luxury Lake District cottages. Located 2 miles south of Kendal in an area of peace and tranquility, short breaks can be taken all year round with a cosy wood burning stove for chilly winter evenings and garden for socialising and barbeques in the summer months, our discerning clients are sure to enjoy the facilities available here.
Kendal has easy access to the M6 making the location ideal as a touring base, Kirkby Lonsdale and the Yorkshire Dales are 20 minutes to the east and to the west Windermere and the south Lakes are easily accessible and within half an hour. Kendal is a thrieving community with numerous shops, bars and restaurants and river walks can be enjoyed along the River Kent. The cottages are located in the hamlet of Barrows Green, 2 miles south of Kendal, with a village pub.
Spring Cottage is one of 2 adjoining barn conversions that has been tastefully renovated, beautifully furnished and extensively equipped to provide for the discerning holidaymaker who will appreciate the standard of accommodation provided. The barn conversion has been furnished with a blend of traditional and contemporary style using the owners imaginative flair for colour and co-ordinated fabrics to provide a superb holiday cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
The cottage provides family accommodation that is equally suitable for get togethers and celebrations and takes short breaks all year round.
The cottage has oil central heating and comprises:
- Open plan L shaped living room with beamed ceiling, cosy seating area, stone fireplace with polished wood mantle housing wood burning stove, glazed doors to the front patio area and TV.
- Breakfast room with squashy sofas leading to the kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room/cloakroom with washer/dryer, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted plasma TV and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with plasma TV.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric, bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Private parking for 6 cars.
- The cottage has outside seating adjacent to the properties with further shared patio areas with garden seating and barbeque enjoying delightful rural aspect.
- £100 refundable breakage deposit payable.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.