In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
The luxurious cottage is located down a quiet country lane providing peace and tranquillity yet within easy reach of the village. The traditional features including wood burning stove, roll top bath and beams compliment the modern day facilities to provide a sumptuous home away from home.
Great Habton is located midway between Malton and Pickering. Malton is 5 miles with a wealth of facilities including restaurants and shops, the historic city of York is just 20 miles away with a wealth of facilities and the seaside favourite of Scarborough is 24 miles, making the area ideal for enjoying the many varied days out Yorkshire is famous for. Children will enjoy the treetop adventure at Go Ape or with its rides and zoo, Flamingo Land, are both near enough for a fun filled day spent with the family.
Spring Cottage is a luxurious home away from home with everything you need to make your stay a memorable one. The characterful cottage, once an 18th century farm worker’s abode, with traditional beams blends itself effortlessly with modern day living, a welcoming wood burning stove, roll top bath with luxurious toiletries, fluffy towels and bathrobes for snuggling up on a chilly winter evening and a peaceful garden where al fresco dining and unwinding with a glass of wine can be enjoyed on summer days makes this cottage the perfect choice for the discerning client at any time of year.
The cottage has oil central heating and comprises:
- The oldest room in the house, the beamed lounge has a wood burning stove, TV, DVD player and door opening into the garden.
- Dining room with comfy sofa, TV and Wii console.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer. dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Spacious master double bedroom with king size bed.
- Twin bedroom with window seat ideal for getting away from everyone with a good book chosen from the well stocked library provided and selection of toys and games.
- Luxurious bathroom with free standing bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric, bed linen, towels, dressing gowns and initial supply of logs included.
- Luxury hamper of locally sourced produce.
- Cot, highchair and many more baby facilities available.
- Ample private parking.
- Garden with patio, vegetable patch, garden furniture, garden toys, paddling pool and swing for the younger members of the group.
There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.