In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Loch view
- Open fire
This imposing house has views to Loch Etive, an open fire and garden making it an ideal base at any time of year to explore the delights Oban has to offer. With 4 bedrooms it is perfect for 2 families holidaying together or for a group of friends looking for a base from which to relax and enjoy each others company.
The village of Taynuilt is located 13 miles from Oban and is ideally based for exploring this popular part of the highlands. With a renowned butchers shop, post office and general store along with tearooms, restaurant and village inn. Ben Cruachan overlooks the village and can be walked from the door whilst Loch Etive is only a short walk away and in sight of the house, it also makes a wonderful mountain bike trail. The Glen Nant nature reserve is just over a mile away.
Nestled in the shadows of Ben Cruachan, Springbank is an imposing granite built house standing majestically over the pricturesque village of Tayniult with views to Loch Etive. Full of character with original features including open fire the house sleeps 8 people in comfort and has a large mature garden ideal for lazy days or enjoying the evening sun.
The house has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Two sitting rooms both with TV, DVD player and views across Taynult to Loch Etive, one of the rooms also has a cosy open fire.
- Kitchen with electric range cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms both with king size beds.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Luxury bathroom with roll top bath, hand basin and WC.
- Two further bathrooms with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for 3 cards.
- Mature gardens with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Please note the garden slopes steeply and therefore children need to be supervised at all times.
- The property is not suitable to children under 6 years old.
2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.