In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
Squirrel Cottage is a delightful two bedroomed cosy cottage sleeping 4, located on the outskirts of the village of Bassenthwaite and only short drive from the popular market town of Keswick. The cottage is full of charm and character and has a lovely sunny garden with outstanding fell views. There is an outbuilding which is ideal for storing your bikes.
Set to the West of the impressive mountain Great Calva, Bassenthwaite village sits on the north-east shore of Bassenthwaite Lake. Bassenthwaite village is within easy walking distance and is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet corner of the Lake District yet within only a ten minute drive of the bustling market town of Keswick.
Squirrel Cottage is an end terrace cottage with considerable character and charm, and enjoys an elevated rural position with outstanding un-interupted views of the Lakeland scenery, from the sun lounge and double bedroom. There is an enclosed garden at the rear with picnic table which backs onto open countryside.
The accommodation which is heated by night storage heaters comprises:
- Conservatory/ reception which overlooks the garden which has magnificent fell views.
- Lounge/diner with electric stove effect fire, TV and DVD player and dining furniture.
- Kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- First floor: Double bedroom with fell views.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen is included.
- Towels are available to hire from Lakes Cottage Holidays office. (Please order prior to arrival).
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Cot available.
- Private enclosed garden with picnic table.
- There is also a laundry room with washer/dryer and a garden shed suitable for storing bikes.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
3 dogs welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.