In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Leisure club facilities
- Close to a beach
- Pub within walking distance
If you are looking for somewhere close to the beach, has activities onsite to keep the children and those that are still young at heart entertained, then this is the destination for you. Guests have use of the indoor swimming pool, games room, children’s outdoor play area, animal feeding/petting, tennis court, spa treatments can be arranged.
Court farm is superbly set in the heart of the Cornish village of Marhamchurch, 2 miles inland from Bude located in north Cornwall, one of England’s most popular tourist destinations, and offers visitors stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, shops, acclaimed restaurants, water sports, golfing and much more. Geared up for a family holiday there are 5 beaches within 2.5 miles with a further 3 within a 7 mile drive, a green flag nature reserve, horse riding, paint balling, clay pigeon shooting and theme parks such as The Milky Way and The Big Sheep all within a short drive.
Set in 100 acres of farmland,with direct access to the animal meadow (but not direct access to all the land ) Stables Barn is one of 18 cottages with shared use of the facilities including games room with soft play area and pool table, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play area. The owners actively encourage children to meet and feed the animals and collecting the eggs provides a twist to the game hide and seek. The accommodation caters for all your holiday needs, the converted barn, has retained many original features with beams and exposed stone walls and furnished and equipped to ensure your stay here is relaxed and truly memorable.
The barn is gas centrally heated, laid out over 3 floors and comprises:
- Master bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted 32'' flat screen TV.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Open plan living area with 42'' wide screen TV, DVD player, CD player and iPhone/iPod player.
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Second floor: A narrow enclosed staircase leads to a spacious twin bedroom with zip and link beds which can be converted into a double bed on request and blackout blinds on velux windows.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot, highchair, stairgate, child safety locks in the kitchen and babysitting can be arranged.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Shared use of the drying room with coin operated tumble dryer.
- Private garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.