In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
A luxurious and characterful holiday cottage in the Lake District awaits you. Stair cottage is a charming stone built cottage with cosy wood burning stove, delightful cottage style garden and situated in a spectacular location. Perfect for a memorable holiday at any time of the year.
The Newlands Valley is one of the calmest and most picturesque valley’s in the Lake District. The Newlands Valley is an excellent base for a walking, cycling or relaxing holiday it stretches from Braithwaite near Keswick all the way to Buttermere. There’s a variety of walking routes which include low level valley walks, ridge and fell walks and include Causey Pike, Robinson, Catbells, Maiden Moor and Barrow. Nearby the market town of Keswick offers a wealth of amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and tourist attractions.
Stair Cottage is located in the heart of the Newlands Valley, it is a stylish and luxurious Lakeland stone built cottage furnished and equipped with fantastic attention to detail throughout with a lot of thought given to ensure your stay is made as comfortable as possible. The cottage has a delightful cottage style garden to the rear which backs onto a stream, a delightful place to sit, relax and unwind after a day exploring the surrounding scenery.
The cottage has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Spacious and cosy lounge with wood burning stove, TV, DVD player and door leading to a slate patio and the rear garden.
- Modern and luxurious kitchen/diner with central island, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, drinks fridge and dishwasher.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor. Master double bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted TV, free standing bath and luxurious en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with wall mounted TV.
- Family bathroom with wall mounted TV perfectly placed to watch whilst relaxing in the Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle with rain shower, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi provided.
- Highchair available.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Outside cottage style gardens to the front, side and rear garden with seating area.
There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.