In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
This barn conversion is situated in the quiet and peaceful Eden Valley, in the village of Long Marton with village pub and bakers. The cottage is ideal for a family or 2 couples and is on the Pennine Way ideal for walkers and cyclists wishing to explore this beautiful area.
Long Marton is a characterful fell side village at the foot of the Pennines, 3 miles east of the market town of Appleby and 10 miles from Penrith. There are a number of facilities in the village including garden centre, pub and bakery. The Settle to Carlisle railway line runs adjacent to the village and it is only 3 miles from the Pennine Way, making it an ideal location for those who enjoy walking and cycling either in the Pennine hills or the quiet country lanes of the Eden Valley.
Stevens Barn is a recently refurbished, in contemporary style, three storey barn conversion. It offers ideal accommodation for a family or two couples holidaying together, furnished and equipped to an exceptionally high standard with an eclectic mixture of furnishings and collectables. The barn is upside down style to take in the views from the lounge.
The ‘upside down' accommodation is oil centrally heated and comprises:
- Master double bedroom with king size bed, TV, DVD and CD players and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with super king size bed which can be converted into twin beds with hi-fi,radio/i-pod system.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Open plan breakfast kitchen with additional seating area, electric oven and hob, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Second floor: A very relaxing, spacious lounge with magnificent cruick beams, leather sofas, TV/DVD/Blueray player, hi-fi and Wi-Fi.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for two cars
- Walled patio/garden with garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.