In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
A delightful rural retreat awaits you, situated in the picturesque Eden Valley this holiday lodge is an ideal base from which to visit the whole of the Lake District, Eden Valley and Yorkshire Dales. The lodge is situated on a sheep farm and boasts fabulous uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside ideal for a relaxing holiday at any time of year.
Little Asby is a quiet hamlet which enjoys views over the Eden Valley to the surrounding fells with picturesque neighbouring village of Great Asby with village pub, church and river running through the village. Situated 16 miles east of Penrith and 4 miles south of Appleby with a wealth of local amenities and easy access to the Yorkshire Dales and Southern Lakes.
The location of Little Asby and the surrounding area would make Stoney Garth Cabin an ideal base for fell walkers, ramblers and cyclists through the country lanes and countryside from the door.
Stoney Garth Cabin is an ideal family retreat for those seeking affordable accommodation in a peaceful and relaxing, rural location. The cabin is set within the grounds of the owner's small sheep farm with fantastic unspoiled scenic views from the garden over the nearby fields to undulating open countryside. The cabin has a cosy welcoming feel with open plan living space with French doors opening out to the decked veranda and three bedrooms and bathroom.
The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/dining /kitchen with gas wall mounted fire, two seater and three seater sofas and TV with integrated DVD player.
- Dining area with French doors opening on to the decking.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Master double bedroom with vanity unit.
- Twin bedroom with built in bedroom furniture.
- Bunk bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers, suitable for children only.
- Bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Towels can be hired at a cost of £5 per set.
- Sorry there is not enough space for a cot in the bedrooms.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- The property is approached via a slope onto the decking area which continues around two sides of the chalet
1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.