In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
Looking for a centrally located holiday cottage from which to explore Keswick and the surrounding area? Then look no further. Surprise View is a luxurious holiday home in a central location with everything you could wish for on the doorstep. After a day out exploring the Lake District a delightful roof top sun room with terrace patio awaits you, sit back and relax, take in the views of the Borrowdale Valley, or dine al fresco whilst reflecting on the day with a glass of fine wine.
Surprise View is situated in the centre of the popular Lakeland town of Keswick which is host to a vast array of amenities and visitor attractions including museums, galleries, shops, pubs and restaurants. Hope Park is only a five minute stroll away, why not enjoy a game of crazy golf, play putting or simply relax whilst observing the wildlife in the beautifully manicured gardens. For the more energetic the jaws of the Borrowdale valley, Newlands Valley and the peaks of Skiddaw, Catbells, Helvellyn and Latrigg await you. Quite simply whatever your age, ability or interests there is something in the town or surrounding area to occupy you during your holiday.
This contemporary style holiday home is situated in the heart of Keswick. Lovingly prepared and presented for your stay with fantastic attention to detail, fine decor and quality furnishings. The owners look forward to welcoming you to their very well equipped elegant home from home.
This first floor maisonette is heated with electric radiators and comprises:
- Spacious Lounge with feature wall, elegant furnishings and a delightful fell view, 50” flat screen TV, DVD player and modern wall mounted electric fire.
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Double bedroom with super king-size bed and wall mounted TV.
- Twin bedroom with wall mounted TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- (Both bedrooms have zip and link beds which can provide twin beds or super king size beds, please advise at the time of booking if you require the beds to be converted)
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Sun room with furniture which leads out onto a roof top patio terrace. As the name suggests the view is a lovely surprise. Borrowdale Valley, Barrow and Falcon Crag can be seen in the distance.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Sun room and roof top terrace/patio with garden furniture.
- Discount is offered for guests who wish to dine in Pillar House coffee house and restaurant EVENINGS ONLY
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.