In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
Sycamore Cottage is one of four cottages converted from a former barn, set in a rural location with views to The Pennines, the cottage is ideal for families looking for a break in an area of peace and tranquility.
The Heights, as the name suggest enjoys an elevated location with superb panoramic views to the northern Pennines, the distant Lake District fells and the Settle railway line. Situated next to the owners former farm house the Heights is in a rural location in an area of outstanding natural beauty, situated 4 miles south of Appleby between the Eden Valley and northern Pennines within a half hour drive of the Lake District.
This courtyard development of four two bedroom cottages have been sympathetically resorted by a local craftsman to an extremely high standard. Each of the cottages have retained a wealth of beams, oak flooring, oak batten doors and exposed stonework and furnished and equipped to cater for your every need.
Sycamore Cottage is an ‘upside down' style property to take advantage of the views, is oil centrally heated and comprises:
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with exposed stone wall, beams, electric log effect fire, TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and dining table.
- All oil, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Ample private parking.
- There is an outside store ideal for those who wish to bring their bikes with them.
- Large lawned garden area with furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.