TENDOOSE, KeswickTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
The ultimate in luxury awaits you at Tendoose, this 2 bedroom 5 star Gold rated cottage which sleeps 4 boasts stunning views of Skiddaw and Latrigg and is situated close to the centre of Keswick with many walking and sightseeing opportunities, the picturesque shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll away.
Champagne, chocolates and flowers can be ordered prior to your arrival.
An ideal base for a luxurious romantic break at any time of year.
Tendoose is situated on the edge of the popular bustling market town of Keswick in the Lake District National Park, and boasts open views towards the lakeland fells of Skiddaw and Latrigg. There is something for everyone with foot paths on your doorstep and beautiful lakes just beyond. Keswick and the western Lake District have many fantastic places to visit and Tendoose is well placed for you to explore them all. An ideal destination for a romantic getaway, luxury break or family holiday at any time of the year.
Tendoose is a luxurious two bedroomed townhouse with stunning views and garden located only a five minute walk from the centre of Keswick.
The property has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard by award winning Lattimer homes.
The owners have a wealth of experience in the tourism industry and along with their flare for design have created a stunning holiday home with exceptional levels of quality and comfort.
Luxury awaits you.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Open plan ultra modern lounge/dining/kitchen.
Lounge area with gas fire, wall mounted smart TV with sky HD and blue ray DVD player.
The smart TV uses the complimentary Wi-Fi to allow guests to browse the internet and stream TV and films from apps such as BBC iplayer.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer with filtered water and ice maker.
- Boot room with washing machine, tumble dryer as well as drying facilities for wet or muddy walking gear.
- First floor:
Contemporary conservatory with egg cup seating, i-Pod docking station, French doors lead out onto a veranda which is illuminated at night and has stunning fell views.
- Double bedroom with tea/coffee making facilities as well as TV with sky*.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All, gas electric, luxury bed linen and towels included.
- Complimentray Wi-Fi.
- Private driveway with ample parking.
- Delightful garden to front of the property.
Patio with garden furniture and large mature lawned garden with stream running through to the rear and side.
- Please note this property has a stream in the garden and roof top veranda and is therefore not suitable for children under 12 years.
- For special occasions Moet and Chandon Champagne, Thorntons chocolates or a bouquet of flowers can be ordered prior to arrival (please note orders must be placed 7 days prior to arrival).
Please note towels ARE provided with this property
Loading availability calendar...
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081