In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A one bedroomed, ground floor, contemporary apartment sleeping two with stunning views from the shared gardens and private patio, overlooking the town to the fells beyond. In all the perfect retreat for a very memorable Lake District holiday cottage.
Fieldside Grange is located on the outskirts of Keswick on the Castlerigg Stone Circle road accessed by its own private drive way lined with mature trees, shrubs and rhododendrons. Built circa 1850, Fieldside Grange was once a farmhouse and has been sympathetically renovated and refurbished in recent years to provide four 1 bedroom and six 2 bedroom apartments whilst retaining its original slate and stone building. Set in its own grounds of 1 and a half acres which offer magnificent views towards Keswick and Derwentwater, there is ample space to enjoy a picnic or for the kids to run around whilst still in sight of the building.
This individually designed apartment has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge with TV, DVD, radio / iPod dock and French doors leading to private patio.
- Kitchen/Dining area with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Ample private parking.
- Cot available.
- Shared use of extensive lawned gardens.
- Private patio with furniture.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.