In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Lake view
Unique, idylic, and extremely romantic this Boat House will capture your heart and take your breath away the moment you arrive. Extreme luxury and stunning scenery awaits your stay! Perfect honeymoon destination.
The Boat House is set within the private estate of Middleton Hall on it's very own private lake. The estate also offers two other properties which can also be let they are Lake Cottage and The Hall. Each special property has access to the 30 acres of woodland, two private lakes filled with Carp (don’t forget your fishing rods!). This unique estate is close to a small traditional Northumbrian town of Belford, here you will find all amenities close to hand. The estate has great access to some very rewarding days out, including Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Holy Island, sandy beaches of the Northumbrian Coast, or shopping in the city’s of Newcastle or Edinburgh – there really is a huge and versatile range of things to do in the area for all ages and tastes. Whether you decide to stay close by or you decide to go out and explore the wider area you will appreciate this idyllic location set within an area of real dramatic and outstanding beauty. The main Hall sleeps up to 20, Lake Cottage sleeps 6, and The Boat House sleeps 2. Each fantastic property can be let individually or as one whole. Perfect for that special occasion, birthday, family reunion, corporate functions or perhaps a wedding. Crisp white linen, fluffy white towels and sophisticated, comfortable bedrooms await your stay. It is steeped in history and adorned in absolute luxury - you really have to see this unusual holiday retreat to believe it.
The Oak framed Boathouse has the most stunning and idyllic view of all the Middleton Hall properties. The open plan interior with its floor to ceiling windows enables nature to blend with the modern world effortlessly. Relax indoors or outdoors overlooking the picturesque private grand lake. Set within a secluded location, surrounded by trees, The Boathouse is ideal for a romantic retreat or honeymoon in a place you will never forget. You’ll find the Middleton Otters close neighbours as well as a wide selection of wild birds, it really is a special place, yet it is practical as it is extravagant. The boathouse is complete with its own rowing boat which you are more then welcome to use, and why not try your hand at fishing as they estates private lake is currently stocked with carp, sturgeon and ‘tiddlers’.
This unique first floor accommodation comprises;
- Open plan studio living, dining, kitchen and bedroom area – all making the most of the lake view from every area.
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler.
- Separate bathroom with luxurious roll top bath, and separate shower.
- Double bed with views of the lake (can be screened off for privacy).
- Spacious balcony overlooking the lake.
- Private patio on the lake shore, with garden furniture.
- All gas, electricity, bed linen, bath robes, complimentary toiletries and towels are included.
- Access to the 30 acres of woodland, and two private lakes (please bring your own fishing rods).
- Luxury welcome hamper awaits you upon arrival.
- Extensive grounds to explore.
- Storage for bikes.
- Free WIFI.
- Private parking.
- If you are staying here and have any special requirements please email ahead and let us know in advance
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.