In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A characterful Cumbrian cottage situated in an idyllic location, perfect for a family holiday at any time of year, the coast, lakes and mountains can all be easily accessed from the cottage. Stunning scenery and exciting activities await you at this luxury Lake District cottage.
Ideally located in the village of Arnside and only 150 metres from the beach you will experience outstanding views of the Estuary and the Lakeland Peaks. Within the village you will find an array of shops including a Post Office, Hairdressers, Art Gallery, Beauty Salon, Convenience Stores and Cafes. After a day of sightseeing and activities the village pubs with gardens prove extremely popular with visitors to sit and relax with a drink and soak up the sunset and breathtaking views. Arnside is in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are many walks around Arnside and Silverdale as well as all of the benefits of the Lake District on our doorstep.
The Coach House is perfect for a family holiday or a short break all year round as the beach, lakes and mountains are only a short distance away. The stone built coach house was once home to the stable hands or Beechwood House but now offers contemporary stylish accommodation with open plan living which has been furnished with many lavish touches.
The gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Open plan lounge/dining room with 42" TV and DVD player.
- The stunning kitchen has granite worktops complete with an electric Neff oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and an American fridge/freezer with an endless supply of ice cubes for your drinks.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed.
- Double and single bedrooms.
- Luxury bathroom with free standing bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Small seating area to the front with outdoor table and chairs.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
First thoughts on arrival...WOW. An excellent place to stay many thanks to you all We wish you well in your first year, we will certainly recommend The Coach House. We will be back!"
Jane Cooper & Peter Fairclough