In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Holiday parks
- Leisure club facilities
- Washing machine
With 2 bedrooms this luxury cottage is an ideal family retreat, located in a courtyard with 8 other cottages it is ideal for a family or group of friends getting together. With on site spa treatments, gym and childrens playground. Dublin and many other attractions are close by.
Located in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written. The area is steeped in historic sites and attractions to entertain the family at any time of year. The County of Meath has one of the best seaside resorts in Ireland, Bettystown with a golden sand beach and a wide range of attractions, it is a popular destination with the Irish. Close by is Tayto Park, The Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Navan and Trim Castle.
Meath Country Cottages are a range of 8 luxury cottages ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms in a courtyard setting. Dublin city centre and airport are both a 30 minute drive away making these cottages an ideal base for families or groups of friends wishing to holiday together in a haven of peace away from the stresses of modern living but with easy access to the cosmopolitan city.
The complex offers everything you will need to enjoy a relaxing break, you may not want to leave the comfort of your cottage. In the den, there is a relaxation room with fire, TV and video and DVD library ideal for rainy days, children’s play room with air hockey and a pool table and a gym. The double doors lead from the den to a purpose built garden with children’s play area, BBQ and picnic area which overlooks the rolling fields of Meath. The day spa offers a range of treatments, make sure you take time out to pamper yourself.
The 8 cottages can be rented together to sleep a total of 40 people.
The cottage has under floor heating and comprises:
- Lounge with multi fuel stove, TV with satellite, DVD and video players, a CD player that takes MP3 and Wi-Fi.
- Dining/kitchen with gas oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- A ‘Jack and Jill’ en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and initial supply of coal included.
- Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available.
- Ample parking in the car park close to the cottages.
- Shared use of the gardens with children’s play area, BBQ and picnic area, the Den with games room and gym.
- Please pre book any pamper treatments as they do get very busy.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.