In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
The Fells is a lovely centrally located holiday cottage, situated only a five minute stroll from the centre of Keswick. The River Greta, Fitz Park and the shores of Derwentwater are all easily accessed from the cottage. Sleeping 5 it is an ideal retreat for families looking for a central yet quiet base from which to enjoy a very memorable holiday in the Lake District.
The Fells is situated only a five minute walk from the centre of Keswick and close to Keswick leisure pool, Fitz Park and the lower slopes of Skiddaw and Latrigg. Perfect for families or groups of friends looking for a quiet yet central base from which to visit the popular market town of Keswick and the Northern Lakes which surround.
A beautifully presented holiday home tucked away in a quiet area of Keswick with the River Greta flowing past and the sun glistening through the trees into a delightful private rear garden.
The gas warm air centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner with electric fire, TV and DVD.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge.
- Conservatory with bistro table and easy chairs overlooking the rear garden.
- First floor: Master bedroom with king-size bed and vanity unit.
- Triple bedroom with 3 single beds.
- Guest bed available for occasional use (bedding not supplied ).
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available, however you are welcome to bring your own or hire one from Lakes Cottage Holidays office.
- Private parking for 1 car in garage then shared parking on the street.
- Lockable garage ideal for storing bikes.
- Enclosed rear garden.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.