In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
This unique, quirky and romantic retreat cannot be compared to anything else in this area. This magnificent building and its quiet picturesque surroundings make the perfect honeymoon hide away - anytime of the year.
This idyllic and unusual cottage is part of the Middleton Hall Estate and offers a romantic Northumbrian retreat surrounded by tranquil countryside. The quirky building is situated in the grounds of Middleton Hall and is surrounded by stunning Italian style gardens. The Folly makes an excellent base to explore the rich heritage and history this area has to offer. Whether you chose to stay close by or venture further afield you will be spoiled for choice by days out, a variety of shops and restaurants in the area. Holy Island and Alnwick Castle are both close by and are definitely worth a visit.This historic property with its unique architecture and characterful design is a breathtaking fusion between modern comforts and original decor enabling it to be an unusual, quirky, romantic retreat for two.
The unique three story building comprises of
- A spacious ground floor living area with all modern essentials such as a flat screen TV and DVD player.
- The fully equipped open plan kitchen provides everything you could possibly need, including oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- The adjacent dining area for two leads directly outdoors and onto the exquisite Italian Garden with a private seating area and an abundance of wildlife to share the view.
- First floor: Is completely dedicated to the intimate yet spacious master bedroom bursting with charm and character. The quirky bedroom enjoys a balcony with views overlooking the Italian Garden for the perfect romantic break. From the bedroom spiralling upwards is a stairway leading to the top floor of the property and into the spectacular bathroom.
- Rightfully on the top floor of the Folly fully equipped with a luxurious and stylish bath alongside a separate shower, toilet and hand basin. The original features of the building which are visible throughout most of the property come to life in this room in particular as standing proud at the peak of this room the inner mechanics of the clock face can be seen displayed in glass casing.
- Parking for 2 cars outside of the Folly.
- Oil and electric are included.
- A welcome pack full of treats is provided by the owners upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.