Keswick & District, Cumbria & Lake District
Property Ref: 21691
In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Secure Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
A spacious three bedroomed barn conversion sleeping 5 situated in a rural setting with walking and cycling opportunities from the doorstep. You are very welcome to bring along your pet who will also appreciate the delightful walks.
The Granary, Ruthwaite is part of a tiny, former farming hamlet of the 1600’s, set in a most restful, tranquil, location among the Caldbeck hills yet only a 15 to 20 minute drive of the many amenities, tourist attractions and activities which the Lake District offers.
Converted from the barn of the old farmstead dated 1690, is owner maintained and provides comfortable, cosy, well equipped accommodation with an assured high standard of cleanliness. Guests describe it as ‘home from home’ as they return time after time to ‘their cottage’. The lounge looks onto a large enclosed south facing garden and pation and stunning views beyond the donkey paddock, over uninterrupted farmland to Skiddaw and the Uldale fells. Walks start at the cottage door and Bassenthwaite lake is 3 miles away, Overwater 1 mile and a number of pubs and tearooms are nearby.
The gas centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Dining/kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- Ground Floor single bedroom and shower room with WC and hand basin
- From the ground floor three step take you up to the lounge with electric fire, TV, DVD and video,
- There are 2 sets of French doors taking you from the lounge onto the rear secluded south facing patio with views to SKiddaw.
- First floor double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with seating area and TV.
- Bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Rear south facing patio and enclosed lawned area.
- Please note that due to the split level layout at this property and garden it may not be suitable for toddlers.
2 dogs welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.