In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Parking permit available
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
The Old Mill is a superbly furnished and equipped modern apartment sleeping 2 people. The open plan living area has a delightful Juliette balcony overlooking Derwent Street. Located in the centre of Keswick it is a fabulous base from which to explore Keswick and the Northern Lake District.
This upper floor, self contained apartment is centrally located just off Keswick town centre and is within 50 yards of George Fishers Outdoor Shop and within walking distance of the Theatre by the Lake and Derwentwater. Keswick is an ideal all year round holiday destination with activities to keep everyone amused from sightseeing, antique shops, art galleries, museums, shops, bars, restaurants and all of this with magnificent scenery and walks circumscribing the town.
The Old Mill is furnished in contemporary style, is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Internal staircase to first floor.
- Beamed lounge with TV, DVD and CD players, feature electric fire and Juliette balcony.
- Dining kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen and towels included.
- Parking permit for nearby car park.
PLEASE NOTE This property is not suitable for small children.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.