In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Leisure club facilities
- Washing machine
- Leisure club facilities
Ideally based to explore the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Eden Valley, the Rochester Wing is a first floor apartment in a converted Jacobean mansion. The 2 bedroomed apartment has a stunning four poster bed, views over the garden to the Pennines and shared use of the snooker table. Guests can also enjoy complimentary leisure club facilities at the North Lakes Spa.
Orton Hall is located on the outskirts of the Westmorland village of Orton which has an inn, Kennedy’s Chocolate Factory, tea rooms, post office, shop and 2 streams meandering through the village. The laid back, friendly atmosphere helps to make this a great destination for those looking for a relaxing break at any time of year. The Lake District, Eden Valley and the Yorkshire Dales are all within an easy drive, making this an ideal base from which to explore the delights of Northern England.
The Jacobean mansion has been sympathetically converted into 14 luxurious apartments, retaining much of its original features including the Great Hall with communal seating, 17th century fire place, snooker table and grand piano, there is an abundance of beams and panelled walls throughout, in all Orton Hall provides an ambiance of informal grandeur combined with modern day living.
The Rochester Wing is on the first floor, has electric heating and comprises:
- Lounge with 42” flat screen TV, DVD player, sofa bed and large bay window with dining area overlooking the garden.
- Kitchen with electric double oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with four poster king size bed.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over a whirlpool bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Ample private parking.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Shared use of the 8 acre walled gardens, a wood and laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- (Please note the property is not available for people with pets however the owners do bring their own pets and therefore this property is not suitable for people with pet allergies).
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
- Complimentary use of the North Lakes Spa facilities which is only 20 minutes away by car.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.