THE STABLES, Troutbeck, Near WindermereTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
The Stables is set in the lakeland valley of Troutbeck, located high above Lake Windermere, stunning sunsets can be admired from the garden and most rooms over the lake to the Langdale fells beyond. With 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms the cottage is ideal for a family or 2 couples looking for a base from which to enjoy some of the best walks and scenery this area has to offer.
The cottage is ideally situated in the valley of Troutbeck just five minutes’ drive from the cosmopolitan village of Windermere which is host to many shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. Bowness is just one mile from Windermere here you can jump aboard a Lakeland steamer and spend the day cruising the lake or relax meandering through the cobbled streets and taking in some of the most the beautiful scenery the Lake District is so very famous for. For the adventurous a climb over Wansfell Pike is easily accessible from your door step.
This delightful cottage is part of a grade II listed farmhouse and is sure to be a popular holiday venue, it is much loved by the owners and has a home from home feel. The Stables sits in an elevated position boasting unspoilt panoramic views over Lake Windermere to the fells beyond. Overlooking the hamlet of Troutbeck Bridge this white washed cottage with gravelled drive oozes character and charm with Lakeland slate floors and thick cottage walls. The contemporary yet traditional style open plan living provides comfort and warmth where you can sit, relax, unwind and enjoy cosy nights in. Or why not dine alfresco on a warm summers evening in the picturesque garden with breathtaking views to Lake Windermere and the Langdale fells which will stay with you long after you leave. Whether you are a family or couples The Stables is perfect for a holiday at any time of the year.
The gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner with Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Wet room with shower, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Master bedroom with king size bed and spacious en-suite bathroom with separate shower, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with zip and link beds which create a super king bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available, however you can hire from our local office in Windermere.
- Private parking for 2 cars and garage for bike storage with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Lawned garden with garden furniture.
Please note towels are not provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Find Keswick Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081