In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- City breaks
The Studio is located within walking distance of all Edinburgh's major attractions including the Castle, Royal Mile and Holyrood Palace. This stylish contemporary holiday apartment is sure to appeal to couples looking for a romantic getaway.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world.
Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
The Drumsheugh Studio is a hidden garden side apartment within walking distance from all the major city attractions including the castle, Scott Monument, Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace and Princes Street.
The apartment has been cleverly designed to provide stylish contemporary holiday accommodation in the beautiful west end of Edinburgh, perfect for a romantic getaway.
The gas centrally heated apartment comprises:
- Lounge with plasma TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Steep stairs lead to a mezzanine level with a super king size bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available as this property is not suitable for children or those who have difficulty with stairs.
- Metered parking on Drumsheugh Gardens.
- Shared use of the garden.
- It is located next door to Drumsheugh Gardens and they can be rented together to sleep 8.
- There is a refundable breakage deposit of £250 payable on this apartment.
- Check in is prior to 6pm, a late check in up to 9pm can be arranged at a supplement of £30.
- A late check out can be arranged also, these are both subject to availability and have to be pre booked through the management agency.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.