In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Lake view
Fantastic one bedroomed apartment ideal for a romantic getaway at any time of year with stunning views from the lounge and terrace over the gardens to the Lake. The market town of Keswick and the village of Grasmere are both only a short drive away.
Dale Head Hall is an ideal base to enjoy the beauty of this lovely part of the Lake District National Park, with the shore of Thirlmere just a few yards away, and the inviting slopes of Helvellyn rising majestically behind this is a perfect peaceful location from which to explore the area.With all the major attractions within easy reach such as Wordsworth’s Grasmere only a ten minute drive and the bustling market town of Keswick only a 5 minute drive you will never be lost for something to do.After a long day exploring,you can return to your apartment and relax on the terrace and take in the stunning lake views. The views from the lounge and terrace over the garden to the lake are truly stunning.
- Lounge with 32" Flat Screen TV, DVD and CD radio.
- French doors leading from the lounge out onto a private terrace with furniture from here the views over the gardens to the Lake are fantastic.
- Dining area.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom with King-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Free WiFi available.
- Laundry service available
- Private parking,
- Shared use of extensive gardens and lake access.
- Guests are welcome to use the bar and restaurant at Dale Head Hall
- Boot room for drying wet clothes.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.