In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Budget cottage
Located in a quiet area just off the main street in Windermere, Thyme Cottage is sure to appeal to those looking for a quiet central base from which to explore the delights of this beautiful village with shops, bars, restaurants and train and bus links within walking distance.
Windermere is one of the most popular villages to visit in the Lake District, hosting an array of shops, pavement cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants and walks galore, offering something to offer for all tastes. The village has excellent travel links with the bus and train station only a five minute walk from the apartment meaning you can leave your car at home while you travel further afield to some of the most scenic walks in the country. Bowness bay is close by where you can enjoy a vibrant village atmosphere with a host of visitor attractions including, The Famous World of Beatrix Potter, lake cruises which sail the length of Windermere, relax aboard whilst you admire the magnificent views along the way or stop off at the neighbouring villages of Ambleside and Brockhole. Whatever your choice, wonderful memories will be created.
This charming, modern, well equipped, ground floor apartment is set back in a lovely quiet area with the advantage of private parking and an open garden to the front, perfect for relaxing after a long day on the fells.
The gas centrally heated apartment comprises:
- Spacious open plan living area; lounge with two leather reclining chairs with large TV and DVD player. Dining table with seating for two.
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Bedroom with king size bed.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, monsoon shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Garden with furniture.
- Please note this property does not accept children or infants.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.