In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Budget cottage
Centrally located in the heart of Keswick, Tithebarn Court is ideal for couples looking for a quality Lake District holiday cottage with the amenities of the town centre close by.
Keswick is an ideal destination with a variety of activities to keep everyone amused including sightseeing, shopping, galleries, museums and swimming. The Theatre by the Lake and shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll away, you can carry on walking along the shores of the lake into the jaws of Borrowdale where magnificent scenery and endless walking opportunities await you.
Tithebarn Court is a modern light and airy first floor self contained apartment centrally located just off the town centre. An ideal base for those who wish to be close to the centre of Keswick with the town’s amenities conveniently located only a stones throw away.
The apartment has electric heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/diner with flat screen TV, DVD player, CD/radio, sofa bed for 2 extra people ( £25 surcharge) and roof top views to Skiddaw and Latrigg.
- Kitchen with electric oven ceramic hob, microwave and fridge.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Outside storage available for 2 bikes.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available however you may hire these from our Keswick office.
PLEASE NOTE. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.