TOM HEIGHTS, AmblesideTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
Tom Heights is a lovely airy first floor apartment, centrally located, with private parking at the rear. All the facilities Ambleside has to offer are within easy walking distance. This is an ideal base from which to explore the Lake District National Park.
Ambleside is an excellent place from which to enjoy a holiday in the Lake District all year round and Tom Heights, a first floor apartment in an imposing Victorian buliding on the main street, provides a perfect base. For walkers, routes such as Helm Crag, Loughrigg Fell, the Fairfield Horseshoe and Wansfell are all easily reached from the doorstep.
The bustling Lakeland village itself has an excellent variety of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, with Zeffirellis cinema right next door! Lake Windermere is easily accessible from the apartment, offering rowing and motor boat hire at Waterhead and from where steamers and launches cruise daily throughout the year.
Tom Heights has the extra advantage of its own parking space, and is centrally located in the heart of Ambleside only a few minutes' walk from the park. The apartment is furnished to a high standard.
Tom Heights is heated with electric panel/storage radiators and comprises:
- Lounge with stripped wooden floorboards, an electric stove, TV, DVD/bluray player and Hi-fi. The dining table for two sits in the window alcove overlooking the main street
- Kitchen has underfloor heating on a quarry tiled floor, electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Cosy double bedroom.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, power shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Shared entrance hall with laundry facility including washing machine and tumble dryer.
- All electric and bed linen provided.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
Please note towels are not provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081