In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Tom Heights is a lovely airy first floor apartment, centrally located, with private parking at the rear. All the facilities Ambleside has to offer are within easy walking distance. This is an ideal base from which to explore the Lake District National Park.
Ambleside is an excellent place from which to enjoy a holiday in the Lake District all year round and Tom Heights, a first floor apartment in an imposing Victorian buliding on the main street, provides a perfect base. For walkers, routes such as Helm Crag, Loughrigg Fell, the Fairfield Horseshoe and Wansfell are all easily reached from the doorstep. The bustling Lakeland village itself has an excellent variety of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, with Zeffirellis cinema right next door! Lake Windermere is easily accessible from the apartment, offering rowing and motor boat hire at Waterhead and from where steamers and launches cruise daily throughout the year.
Tom Heights has the extra advantage of its own parking space, and is centrally located in the heart of Ambleside only a few minutes' walk from the park. The apartment is furnished to a high standard.
Tom Heights is heated with electric panel/storage radiators and comprises:
- Lounge with stripped wooden floorboards, an electric stove, TV, DVD/bluray player and Hi-fi. The dining table for two sits in the window alcove overlooking the main street
- Kitchen has underfloor heating on a quarry tiled floor, electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Cosy double bedroom.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, power shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Shared entrance hall with laundry facility including washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Wi-Fi available
- All electric and bed linen provided.
- Sorry this property is not suitable for children or infants.
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Thanks for accommodating us at short notice. We had a hugely enjoyable stay in this cosy apartment for two. It was well equipped and comfortably furnished, and decorated in warm colours that are rare to see these days, which made the stay even more enjoyable. The Persian rug in the lounge was such a delight, we're now looking for one similar! Tom Heights was so well situated we didn't really need the car once parked, and we found the flat surprisingly peaceful given the town centre location. A particular bonus was having Zefirellis 'vegeterranean' restaurant so close. We'll be back soon I hope.