In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Holiday parks
- Log cabin
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Tutheren Lodge is a delightful 2 bedroomed lodge sleeping 4, situated on Burnside Park near Keswick. The amenities of the town are all within walking distance. The lodge has a beautiful sunny veranda where you can relax after exploring the Lakes. A fabulous base from which to explore the delightful scenery of Keswick and the surrounding northern Lake District.
Burnside Park is a development of pine log cabins located on the outskirts of Keswick. The town centre which is a 20 minute walk offers a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, a cinema, the theatre by the lake and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Derwentwater is a 15 minute walk away. Tutheren is located at the foot of Latrigg and Skiddaw in landscaped gardens and offers fine fell views. You can get to Skiddaw, Latrigg, Walla Crag, Lonscale Fell and Dodd from the front door.
Tutheren is a delightful lodge and is equipped to cater for your every need, with patio doors opening onto a decked terrace with garden furniture allowing you to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery.
The lodge has electric panel heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen diner equipped with Freeview TV and BluRay player, electric fire and dining furniture.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double and twin bedroom.
- Shower room with WC and hand basin.
- All electric and bed linen is included.
- Towels can be hired from our office.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Private decked veranda with furniture.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.