In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
Upper Oaks is centrally located in the popular village of Windermere within a few minutes walk of the shops, bars and restaurants. The newly refurbished first and second floor apartment is ideal for a family or 2 couples looking for a base from which to explore the Lake District.
Windermere is a popular base from which to explore the Lake District with its train and bus links making it ideal for those travelling to the area without a car. The lively village has a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants and a walk into Bowness on Windermere brings you to the lake shore. Take a cruise around the lake and jump off to explore other Lakeland villages including Ambleside and Lakeside with their many attractions.
Upper Oaks is centrally located just off the main thoroughfare of the bustling village and within a short walk of the railway station. Having been refurbished in contemporary style to provide superb holiday accommodation equally suitable for a family or two couples.
The apartment is approached by a dozen external steps to an unpretentious entrance which leads to this first and second floor maisonette which is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan living area with seating area facing the wall mounted 60” plasma TV with Sky and dining area.
- Superb kitchen with solid marble work surfaces with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Second floor: Double bedroom
- Double bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.