In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Located in a small hamlet convenient for the south Lakes, Morecambe Bay and Kendal, Vale View provides a cosy home from home cottage with traditional features and multi fuel stove for relaxing in front of on chilly evenings, whilst lazy summer days can be spent in the garden or summer house where the distant fells can be viewed.
Newton in Cartmel is a rural hamlet just off the Newby Bridge to Kendal road ideally located for an away from it all holiday. The neighbouring villages of Cartmel and Grange over Sands have a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants including the michelin star L’enclume. The bustling towns of Windermere and Coniston are both within a 20 minute drive for those who wish to explore the southern Lake District.
The detached home from home has been refurbished to a high standard and effortlessly blends characterful features with modern day fitments. The property has an eco friendly energy system, solar panels and rain water harvesting system making this an environment friendly cottage for a family, with a cosy multi fuel stove surrounded by comfy seating and a summer house in the large garden, the cottage is perfect whatever the weather.
Vale View has under floor electric heating and comprises:
- Split level lounge with views over the garden to the Coniston fells, multi fuel stove, comfy seating, TV, DVD player, surround sound and Wi-Fi.
- Dining room with period fireplace and TV.
- Garden room with TV and DVD player. seating and views to the Coniston fells.
- Breakfast kitchen with two electric ovens, microwave/combination oven, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, barbecue grill and central island with breakfast bar.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with TV and DVD player, window seat to admire the views and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with TV and DVD player, decorative cast iron fireplace and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with TV and DVD player.
- Bathroom with slipper bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Ample private parking.
- Rear garden with rural outlook over the surrounding fields to the distant fells, private screened patio area with furniture under a pergola and summer house.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per week per dog. Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.