In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
White House is a fantastic Lake District cottage, perfect for families or groups of friends wishing to explore the delightful town of Keswick. The holiday cottage is centrally located, has private parking, a wood burning stove and being one of our dog friendly cottages in the Lake District means even the family dog will enjoy staying here.
Keswick is one of the most popular towns to visit in the Lake District, hosting an array of shops, pavement cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants and walks galore. The shores of Derwentwater offer scenic lake cruises which sail the length of the lake, hop aboard and relax whilst you admire the magnificent views and scenery along the way or stop off at neighbouring landings and explore the beautiful countryside on foot. Whatever you choose to do you are guaranteed to return home relaxed, refreshed and in love with the Lake District.
White House is a traditional mid terrace house which has been thoughtfully decorated and furnished providing a spacious and well equipped Lake District holiday home, ideal for large families or groups of friends wishing to experience the delights of the northern lakes and in particular Keswick. The amenities of the pretty market town are a short walk away along with visitor attractions for young and old alike with walks from the door taking you to vantage points where you can admire the breathtaking scenery you will long to return to this cottage year after year.
The cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with smart TV and DVD player.
- Sitting/games room with wood burning stove and a selection of books and games.
- Kitchen with range style dual fuel cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Dining room with large dining table.
- Utility/cloakroom with washing machine, tumble dryer. hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Outside small cottage style garden to the front with garden benches.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 1 dogs is welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available; please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.