In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Wordsworth House is a stunning 4 bedroomed town house situated in a central location only a short level stroll from the centre of Keswick. The cottage has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard with your every need catered for including a cosy wood burning stove perfect for those chilly evenings. Wordsworth House is an ideal base for large families or groups of friends. Guests are also very welcome to bring along pets.
Wordsworth House is a traditional stone built townhouse situated a short stroll from Keswick town centre. Keswick, the jewel in the crown of the northern lakes, offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the Lake District National Park with its unrivalled walking and breath-taking scenery. With its central location and easy access to all amenities, you are sure to enjoy an abundance of outdoor pursuits available from the door.
This delightful property has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. With its contempory design and eye to detail, the owners have ensured that home comfort and relaxation is the key. Suitable for larger families or a group of friends, Wordsworth House provides a perfect base for a get-together, whatever the time of year. Perfectly located for evening strolls to Derwentwater and the Theatre by the Lake.
This gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Cosy lounge with wood effect Karndene flooring, wood burning stove, wall mounted smart TV.
- Large contemporary dining/kitchen, ideal for entertaining, with range style cooker incorporating electric oven and 5 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, central island with breakfast bar and wall mounted smart TV.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- French doors lead from the inner lobby out onto a private patio area
- First Floor: Twin bedroom.
- Luxury family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with wall mounted TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Second Floor: Double bedroom with wall mounted TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with wall mounted TV.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- No cot available, however you may hire a travel cot from Lakes Cottage Holidays.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking for 1 car, plus unrestricted on street parking.
- Outside private patio.
PLEASE NOTE towels are not provided, however you may hire them from our Keswick office (please order prior to arrival. There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week there is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.