In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Stunning 2 bedroomed cottage situated in the centre of Keswick, with a modern first floor lounge which overlooks the river to the Lakeland fells beyond. Private parking and small outside seating area.
Wrenville is a stunning end of terrace cottage situated in the centre of Keswick, with glorious views over the River Greta and Fitz Park to Latrigg and surrounding fells. A ten minute stroll will take you to the shores of Derwentwater, where you can enjoy a launch trip or hire your own rowing boat. Keswick is an ideal base from which to explore the Northern Lakes.
This architecturally designed property has ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and utility room. A wooden and glass stair case takes you to a light and airy first floor open plan living area from which you can enjoy beautiful views. The property has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard with great attention to detail and benefits from a small outside seating area and private parking for one car.
The gas centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Large utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- First floor: Light and airy open plan lounge with TV, DVD, electric fire and dining area.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Private parking for one car.
- Small seating area with furniture to rear of the property.
- Due to the open style staircase, this property is not suitable for children under 7 years of age.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.